Ready or not, here we come!
 
HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 [solved]What do you think?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeeKayTastic

avatar

PSN : ManquQhapaq
Posts : 926
Bananas : 4274
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2010-10-23
Age : 23
Location : Luxemburg

PostSubject: [solved]What do you think?   Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:26 am

Kid-Canada wrote:
We may not be on Op7ix, but now they are trying to control what DeeKay and Reggie do.

If we want to surpass them, we need to cut off any involvement with them, tell them to go fuck themselves when they tell our leaders what to do, and continue to make great, free gamesaves for everyone.

Op7ix is trying to intimidate and control what Paradox does because they're scared of someone better than them.

Red-Faux is telling Deekay and Reggie that they're "Not allowed" to make bypass or binocular game saves.

Why?

Because they know that Paradox is the source of they costumes THEY use, and they know that unless they control us, we WILL surpass Op7ix in everyway.

STAY INDEPENDENT PARADOX!


Last edited by DeeKayTastic on Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paradox.forumotion.eu
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [solved]What do you think?   Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:33 am

I wouldn't waste your time with them.
Back to top Go down
jerrmy12



PSN : supersonickid
Posts : 566
Bananas : 3476
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2010-10-31
Age : 21
Location : http://forum.coldbird.uk.to/

PostSubject: Re: [solved]What do you think?   Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:12 am

yup we are better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yogiman101

avatar

PSN : yogiman101
Posts : 408
Bananas : 3106
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2010-10-31
Age : 20
Location : The netherlands

PostSubject: Re: [solved]What do you think?   Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:15 am

I agree
Hes totally right
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jerrmy12



PSN : supersonickid
Posts : 566
Bananas : 3476
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2010-10-31
Age : 21
Location : http://forum.coldbird.uk.to/

PostSubject: Re: [solved]What do you think?   Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:20 am

we are pie better, 3.1415..........................................................................................................................etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [solved]What do you think?   Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:27 am

Yeah he is right becuase red wants his site to be the best nd if yu do tht than red is going to release his vip stuff
Back to top Go down
Aznlink513

avatar

PSN : aznlink513
Posts : 92
Bananas : 2726
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-10-24
Age : 26
Location : Dallas TX

PostSubject: Re: [solved]What do you think?   Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:00 pm



ikr stay independent guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Bio-saves.tk
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [solved]What do you think?   Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:46 pm

I AGREE ... INDEPENDANCEEEE
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [solved]What do you think?   Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:58 pm

lol! , I was on a bit of a rant there Wink But I agree with myself lol, lol! lol!

We need to cut off any ties to Op7ix and stay

INDEPENDANT!

VIVA LÀ PARADOX! Basketball
Back to top Go down
CRAZISbr02



PSN : CRAZISbr02
Posts : 53
Bananas : 2606
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: [solved]What do you think?   Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:43 pm

stop wasteing your time dont worry about them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bryn227

avatar

PSN : bryn227
Posts : 23
Bananas : 2577
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 20
Location : UK chester [england]

PostSubject: Re: [solved]What do you think?   Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:52 pm

yh tell them ur not gonna help them this iz best site ever plz dont make it vip fu*k oop7ix
:]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [solved]What do you think?   Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:32 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [solved]What do you think?   Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:29 pm

First off I want to say this is ReD. I didn't feel afraid of what DeeKay and reggie has done lol. Our vip is going free soon anyways. So why should I limit users. I never told him what to do, I simply asked if he wanted to come to Op7ix. I don't see why there is soo much hate. This is just a simple site that will fall sometime while Op7ix lasts. It's happened before I don't want it to repeat so thats why I offered them to come to Op7ix. Sorry but honestly I hate people who say that they came out with this before myself. Look on youtube compare the dates on the videos and you'll see that our has been dated back before theirs. I have had outfits in Op7ix DEV before anyone had herd of these guys. There is no substantial proof that they came out with this material before us and even if you pulled something dating further back then our video I can easily show you the post in the hidden section of Op7ix dating monthes before these Germans even came to SOCOM. Like I said before you cannot name an oufit that was already labled by Slant Six; The so-called paradox outfits are all truely named:
SAS SOLDIER
707 SOLDIER
SASR SOLDIER
KSK SOLDIER
The oufits were origianly intended by Slant Six as downloadable content but as you can see they are accessible in the game already.
Another thing to run by you. Don't use forumotion or Dot.tk these two site make it look all trashy like someone who wants to get involved with website design and creating a real forum but they really don't know what they are doing and are too cheap to but a real domain. Also there are excessive ads on this site that trash it up even more. Along with being with forumotion you have restrictions I hope you understand you can only post certian content.
At least when DeKroma and I used forumotion we made it look a bit professional, well, professional enough that other sites were jealous and copied.
Last thing before I go:
I am not into aggression of fighting all that Op7ix was to do with paradox was just an invit to our site. Yes to make Op7ix look better and have a better staff but also to save users from looking at something like this, no offence but it is distracting.
Back to top Go down
jerrmy12



PSN : supersonickid
Posts : 566
Bananas : 3476
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2010-10-31
Age : 21
Location : http://forum.coldbird.uk.to/

PostSubject: Re: [solved]What do you think?   Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:32 pm

well sory red, but the bypass code wont.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [solved]What do you think?   Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:46 pm

Ha! Red-Faux, get off our site.

Don't even start by saying you were simply "Extending an Invitation". You told our leaders that they "Weren't allowed" to make Bypass saves.

Why? Because after Paradox released the outfits that THEY RETRIEVED FIRST, the only thing your site had going for it was the ByPass. With Paradox fully ByPass capable, there is no reason to use the trash heap you call a site.

Also, don't even start insulting the look of our website. It is a community based site, and I think it looks great. THE SITE IS BASED ON A GAME, WHY SHOULD IT HAVE TO LOOK
"PROFESSIONAL"?

Finally, after being attacked in such a petty way by you, in a desperate attempt to save your lame ass site, I have one thing to say to you ReD/Westy;


GO FUCK YOURSELF! OP7IX IS A SHIT
STAIN ON THE UNDERWEAR OF SOCOM


LONG LIVE PARADOX!


Thank you for your time, and we hope you've enjoyed your wonderfully short time on the site.

Yours truly,

Basketball Kid-Canada Basketball
Back to top Go down
jerrmy12



PSN : supersonickid
Posts : 566
Bananas : 3476
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2010-10-31
Age : 21
Location : http://forum.coldbird.uk.to/

PostSubject: Re: [solved]What do you think?   Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:56 pm

well red i look forward 2 all vip u hav
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeeKayTastic

avatar

PSN : ManquQhapaq
Posts : 926
Bananas : 4274
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2010-10-23
Age : 23
Location : Luxemburg

PostSubject: @Red-fawx   Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:10 pm

westy wrote:
First off I want to say this is ReD. I didn't feel afraid of what DeeKay and reggie has done lol. Our vip is going free soon anyways.
....
I am not into aggression of fighting all that Op7ix was to do with paradox was just an invit to our site. Yes to make Op7ix look better and have a better staff but also to save users from looking at something like this, no offence but it is distracting.

this is your video:


AND THIS is OUR ORIGINAL VIDEO, where YOU have STOLEN the pictures from & YOU TOLD ME TO TAKE IT OFF & to delete it. ALSO YOU that the conditions are, that we have to delete our site & our videos if we wanna move to op7ix.



As you can see they have no PaRaDoX mark on it. i put them in he second video, because you made screenshots of my video and claimed it would be yours. Thats where PARTS of the anger comes from, because you never ever answered my question if you were sure you haven't stolen them from my video.

Do you wanna know why i have chosen .TK or forumotion?
because its FREE
we dont have paid VIP and we will never provide something like that, because we dont need money. Everything here is free & will stay free.
i guess thats one of the reasons you wanted us to move to op7ix:

because we do bypass, binoculars & Outfits for free, for US AND EU!
remember the optix.com VIP??
i had VIP & i PAID some money. BUT WHERE WAS THE EU STUFF???
u were always making US Gamesaves & i everytime asked
: Will that be available for EU?
YOU:"oh, sorry i forgot, i'll do it later"
but there was no later. never.

then you made optix VIP with promised EU stuff, which gave the rest to me, because even already VIP mambers had to pay again. Why should i pay again? is there even eu stuff? will there be an EU 700mb CSO??
well the promised EU cso is not even now there.




Quote :
I have had outfits in Op7ix DEV before anyone had herd of these guys. There is no substantial proof that they came out with this material before us and even if you pulled something dating further back then our video. I can easily show you the post in the hidden section of Op7ix dating monthes before these Germans even came to SOCOM. Like I said before you cannot name an oufit that was already labled by Slant Six; The so-called paradox outfits are all truely named:
SAS SOLDIER
707 SOLDIER
SASR SOLDIER
KSK SOLDIER

"maybe" you already knew about them, but you didnt knew how to put them into a gamesave, bacause you asked us how we did. We even told you how, but somehow you havent understood.

yeah, those are the true names given by slant six. so my question is: Can you read?
i have written:

Quote :
We recently found those outfits & you can see them here below
Click here for the Original Post

we didnt write that those outfits were made by us.

and i gave them those names because i thought they would match better than the original names.
just like you promised an Tar2K, but now you know that you cant rename an item on socom without editing ISO/CSO

ReD wrote:
I can easily show you the post in the hidden section of Op7ix dating monthes before these Germans even came to SOCOM.

that was lowbrow. Nothing against germans, im not even a german guy i come from Luxemburg( CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFOS ABOUT ME ) , which is an own country. pay more attention in geographics and do your homeworks instead of playin socom. (sorry but this was for "these germans" )
also we play socom pretty long, eventhough this is my first socom.
See i guess you thought we would be new, but RANK DOESNT MATTERS. i actually have another account, which is my primary account. DeeKayTastic is only made for paradox.

ReD wrote:
I never told him what to do,

you told me to not make bypass gamesaves or binocular gamesaves in the chat, because you made it first, so you were "holding the rights"

but i guess that was before you finally managed to get the Oufits,


ALSO:

opix

You wanna look serious??


YOU are making paid VIP, so you are getting money from little children. Sarcasm MOde on: REspect. Sarcasm mode off.

YOU are providing BOOT-;FREEZE- & CHEAT CODES, so you are also responsible for the huge amount of booters and cheaters, because you are reuning them!
so YOU ruined the Game too

yeah yeah, you are in the position to tell ME how to look seriously. thats what optix is representing:
5 optix roasters (or whatever amounts) of cheaters and booters. Thats what everyone is thinking about YOUR clan and also your site.


reggie and i originally created paradox to give the community & especially the EU community what they have paid for originally:
a VIRTUAL GAME, where you can have fun.

and thats why I DONT care if your site is bigger than our. WE STAND FOR THE REAL FUN IN A GAME.

remember its still a game.

================================================
PLEASE to everyone else: Dont be rude i wanna make this a real conversation. thanks
================================================

and then reason you are releasing your VIP is not because you are kind, but because you have no choice: we will eitherways release our stuff no matter what you say, so you have to release your stuff or you will loose your members.

see, thats the difference in between me and you:

i create gamesaves & the rest for the community, because im a nice guy, i hate disparity & i love helping other people.

but you are just doing it for the money

that was everything for the moment.
please answer red

Nino


Last edited by DeeKayTastic on Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:51 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paradox.forumotion.eu
yogiman101

avatar

PSN : yogiman101
Posts : 408
Bananas : 3106
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2010-10-31
Age : 20
Location : The netherlands

PostSubject: Re: [solved]What do you think?   Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:14 pm

O man thats some wise shit right there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [solved]What do you think?   Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:56 pm

Yup.
Back to top Go down
Lycaon The Third

avatar

PSN : Lycaon_-3
Posts : 54
Bananas : 2583
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-09
Age : 21
Location : Party house, with a sniper.

PostSubject: Re: [solved]What do you think?   Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:06 pm

Not only are we better, but we have more common sence...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [solved]What do you think?   Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:41 pm

Amen. When I hear op7ix, I hear shitty noobs
Back to top Go down
Lycaon The Third

avatar

PSN : Lycaon_-3
Posts : 54
Bananas : 2583
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-09
Age : 21
Location : Party house, with a sniper.

PostSubject: Re: [solved]What do you think?   Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:30 pm

westy wrote:
First off I want to say this is ReD. I didn't feel afraid of what DeeKay and reggie has done lol. Our vip is going free soon anyways. So why should I limit users. I never told him what to do, I simply asked if he wanted to come to Op7ix. I don't see why there is soo much hate. This is just a simple site that will fall sometime while Op7ix lasts. It's happened before I don't want it to repeat so thats why I offered them to come to Op7ix. Sorry but honestly I hate people who say that they came out with this before myself. Look on youtube compare the dates on the videos and you'll see that our has been dated back before theirs. I have had outfits in Op7ix DEV before anyone had herd of these guys. There is no substantial proof that they came out with this material before us and even if you pulled something dating further back then our video I can easily show you the post in the hidden section of Op7ix dating monthes before these Germans even came to SOCOM. Like I said before you cannot name an oufit that was already labled by Slant Six; The so-called paradox outfits are all truely named:
SAS SOLDIER
707 SOLDIER
SASR SOLDIER
KSK SOLDIER
The oufits were origianly intended by Slant Six as downloadable content but as you can see they are accessible in the game already.
Another thing to run by you. Don't use forumotion or Dot.tk these two site make it look all trashy like someone who wants to get involved with website design and creating a real forum but they really don't know what they are doing and are too cheap to but a real domain. Also there are excessive ads on this site that trash it up even more. Along with being with forumotion you have restrictions I hope you understand you can only post certian content.
At least when DeKroma and I used forumotion we made it look a bit professional, well, professional enough that other sites were jealous and copied.
Last thing before I go:
I am not into aggression of fighting all that Op7ix was to do with paradox was just an invit to our site. Yes to make Op7ix look better and have a better staff but also to save users from looking at something like this, no offence but it is distracting.
Who gives a shit... Thye are jsut costumes, and you are jsut pissed because we put them out first.
Second of all, who gives a damn if you made the video first...those are speciall cotumes with normal heads...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jaad

avatar

PSN : xxhawkxxc
Posts : 81
Bananas : 2656
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-31
Age : 21
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: [solved]What do you think?   Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:33 am

of course ,but i find it nasty that you dont finished and never finish my savegamerequest/(mm1 not he munition)(coustums)!

deekaytastic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yogiman101

avatar

PSN : yogiman101
Posts : 408
Bananas : 3106
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2010-10-31
Age : 20
Location : The netherlands

PostSubject: Re: [solved]What do you think?   Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:21 pm

jaad dont wine so much
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan_98765

avatar

PSN : jordan_98765
Posts : 12
Bananas : 2539
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: [solved]What do you think?   Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:24 pm

nicely said dekaytastic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [solved]What do you think?   

Back to top Go down
 
[solved]What do you think?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Help.....! -SOLVED- (please lock?)
» Solved: log on netease servers with US client
» Immunity Challenge #3
» MHFU PSVita to PSP Issue *SOLVED*
» 101 mysteries that Detective Barricade has solved!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official PaRaDoX™ Site :: Archive :: Discussing The World :: Questions & Answers-
Jump to: