Link to Savegame Deemer v1.10:
Download here now in OHG: http://exophase.com/files/psp/sgdeemer_110.rar
Download in exophase: Savegame Deemer v1.10 - eXophase.com
If you encounter any problems during using this guide I will not take any form of responsibility. This has only been tested on MHF2 and MHFU
Custom Firmware is required
Hi there, I was told this worked so I thought I would post my very own guide on how to convert the regions of save files. To do this you will need both the game and save you are converting from and the game you are converting too.
You will also need to have an import option on your game.
I have written this guide using Monster Hunter Freedom Unite.
What you need to know
MHFU A: The original game.
MHFU B: The game you are converting the save file too.
XMB: PSP Menu
Memory Card with enough room for the two saves, the SAVEPLAIN folder and files and preferably extra space.
I highly recommend that you BACKUP FIRST!
1. Install and enable the Savegame-Deemer plugin.
[How to do]
-- Extract the "seplugins" folder from sgdeemer_110.rar to your memory stick ROOT.
-- Go to the "/seplugins" folder on your PSP and add the contents of "game.txt.new" to "game.txt".
-- Now go ahead and remove "game.txt.new" from the folder.
-- Turn off your PSP, then turn it back on while holding down the R button to enter recovery mode.
-- When the recovery menu shows up go to "Plugins".
-- Select "deemerh.prx [GAME] (Disabled)" and hit X so that it changes to "deemerh.prx [GAME] (Enabled)".
-- Now select "Back" and then "Exit" to boot up the XMB.
2. Boot up Monster Hunter Freedom Unite A on your PSP and load your game save.
3. Save your game and then immediately exit back to the XMB.
4. Now Run Monster Hunter Freedom Unite B and select "New Game".
5. Save and exit to XMB. (Menu)
6. Go to USB mode and navigate to the folder inside:
7. Now copy both the "SDDATA.BIN" and "SDINFO.BIN" files from MHFU A. (SAVEPLAIN)
8. Paste into the /PSP/SAVEPLAIN folder for the new MHFU save folder replacing the files. (MHFU B)
9. Now Run Monster Hunter Freedom Unite B and select "Continue" again.
10. Your save should load up.
11. SAVE AGAIN OR THIS WILL FAIL! If you are using more than one character they will both have been converted unless they are seperate saves n the memory card. If they are in the same save you only need to save one of them.
12. It's now time to disable the Savegame-Deemer plugin. (this will speed up your saving/loading times considerably) (You can also remove the SAVEPLAIN folder)
I originaly found this on ONE HIT GAMER:http://onehitgamer.com/forum/psp-tutorials/29266-mhfu-convert-gamesaves-different-regions-eu-us-jp.html