Ready or not, here we come!
 
HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Banner Competition HollyTK

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HollyTK



PSN : HollyTK
Posts : 95
Bananas : 2624
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2010-12-15
Age : 18
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Banner Competition HollyTK   Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:41 pm



my final entry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xShoot-3mUp.-

avatar

PSN : zxElementzx-
Posts : 1043
Bananas : 4595
Reputation : 70
Join date : 2010-11-03
Age : 26
Location : Cali

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition HollyTK   Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:44 pm

robin hood!




Back to top Go down
View user profile
psp24



PSN : rajjak24
Posts : 442
Bananas : 3215
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition HollyTK   Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:49 pm

awsome good job
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
avatar

PSN : xJohnny022x
Posts : 968
Bananas : 4235
Reputation : -19
Join date : 2010-11-01
Age : 26
Location : jo

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition HollyTK   Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:52 pm

lmao they REP-ed him down lmao shoot hahaha. but this is nice Holly as always.


My Latest Art.



Click Here To Get Every Gamesave Made By Myself ExTiinXioN

Click Here To View Who Hacked PSN

Quote :
[17:05:35] -_-I3eA$t M0d3-_- : Im fucking horney wet and loose
[17:25:21] ExTiinXion is Disconnected on Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:08 pm

Quote :
[20:46:06] -_-I3eA$t M0d3-_- : ExTiinXion watz good honey bun
[20:46:10] ExTiinXion is Disconnected on Sun May 15, 2011 8:46 pm


"Time just has its way with victims, who are too blind to see the end. And now the end is in arm's length. Time isn't forever and I guess we all have to grow as a person at one point or another. It's a stupid fact of life, but we all have to do it, believe it or not." - zkobman
Have A Good Life Bro. Gonna Miss You. Victory Dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
psp24



PSN : rajjak24
Posts : 442
Bananas : 3215
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition HollyTK   Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:56 pm

i did
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sniper68

avatar

PSN : SNiPeKILLER-X, x~LiLxWAYN€-_X
Posts : 197
Bananas : 2767
Reputation : -7
Join date : 2010-11-08
Location : PRES DE L'ALLEMAGNE

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition HollyTK   Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:39 pm

it's the best banner i see :p




my own site with v.i.p save and codes come registrer =)

[02:00:45] @ xShoot-3mUp.-: Hey, I suck !
[02:01:15] sniper68: Yes for $1...bitch !
[02:03:28] @ xShoot-3mUp.-: Yes ... Are you interested ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xxlilchucky123xX

avatar

PSN : Xxlilchuchy123xX
Posts : 373
Bananas : 2969
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition HollyTK   Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:46 pm

very nice job i think this is the best so far
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost



PSN : gelomix1... call me Ghost or die.
Posts : 47
Bananas : 2419
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 22
Location : Classified

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition HollyTK   Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:00 pm

Hmmm... Very Happy i won't say anything holly, you KNOW wat i mean. But i do like how you changed the text to have this nature-look kinda look. ya know? Blended it in with the other picture. But it's too nature-like it's almost off-topic o.o I was thinking something all crazy like, like "HEY LOOK AT ME!!!" ya know?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HollyTK



PSN : HollyTK
Posts : 95
Bananas : 2624
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2010-12-15
Age : 18
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition HollyTK   Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:04 pm

What are you talking about? I don't know what you mean? i don't understand......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny
avatar

PSN : xJohnny022x
Posts : 968
Bananas : 4235
Reputation : -19
Join date : 2010-11-01
Age : 26
Location : jo

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition HollyTK   Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:07 pm

Ghost wrote:
Hmmm... Very Happy i won't say anything holly, you KNOW wat i mean. But i do like how you changed the text to have this nature-look kinda look. ya know? Blended it in with the other picture. But it's too nature-like it's almost off-topic o.o I was thinking something all crazy like, like "HEY LOOK AT ME!!!" ya know?

his is the best posted so far stop talking like you know more. right there your already about to aggravate him


My Latest Art.



Click Here To Get Every Gamesave Made By Myself ExTiinXioN

Click Here To View Who Hacked PSN

Quote :
[17:05:35] -_-I3eA$t M0d3-_- : Im fucking horney wet and loose
[17:25:21] ExTiinXion is Disconnected on Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:08 pm

Quote :
[20:46:06] -_-I3eA$t M0d3-_- : ExTiinXion watz good honey bun
[20:46:10] ExTiinXion is Disconnected on Sun May 15, 2011 8:46 pm


"Time just has its way with victims, who are too blind to see the end. And now the end is in arm's length. Time isn't forever and I guess we all have to grow as a person at one point or another. It's a stupid fact of life, but we all have to do it, believe it or not." - zkobman
Have A Good Life Bro. Gonna Miss You. Victory Dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HollyTK



PSN : HollyTK
Posts : 95
Bananas : 2624
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2010-12-15
Age : 18
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition HollyTK   Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:25 pm

ExTiinXion wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Hmmm... Very Happy i won't say anything holly, you KNOW wat i mean. But i do like how you changed the text to have this nature-look kinda look. ya know? Blended it in with the other picture. But it's too nature-like it's almost off-topic o.o I was thinking something all crazy like, like "HEY LOOK AT ME!!!" ya know?

his is the best posted so far stop talking like you know more. right there your already about to aggravate him

Are you the lorax or some shit because I ain't no tree and I am totally fine. I just don't understnad inside jokes when I am on the outside :/. no need to flame in meh thread >80
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost



PSN : gelomix1... call me Ghost or die.
Posts : 47
Bananas : 2419
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 22
Location : Classified

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition HollyTK   Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:34 pm

HollyTK wrote:
ExTiinXion wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Hmmm... Very Happy i won't say anything holly, you KNOW wat i mean. But i do like how you changed the text to have this nature-look kinda look. ya know? Blended it in with the other picture. But it's too nature-like it's almost off-topic o.o I was thinking something all crazy like, like "HEY LOOK AT ME!!!" ya know?

his is the best posted so far stop talking like you know more. right there your already about to aggravate him

Are you the lorax or some shit because I ain't no tree and I am totally fine. I just don't understnad inside jokes when I am on the outside :/. no need to flame in meh thread >80

WHAT?! Man, everybody gets the wrong idea when i reply, i was fucknig commenting it for gods fucking sake! It's only "flaming" if it's what i did to Bad. Geeez...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XxJ3ad_J3oyxX



PSN : None of ur business :D
Posts : 157
Bananas : 2672
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-01-20
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition HollyTK   Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:01 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattJeTe®

avatar

PSN : megaelitexx
Posts : 576
Bananas : 3641
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 19
Location : Wit Yurh girl xD

PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition HollyTK   Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:22 am

Holly in my opinion ....... This is just ...... AMAZING!!!!!!! Smile lmaoo nice shit holly!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Banner Competition HollyTK   

Back to top Go down
 
Banner Competition HollyTK
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» OZFM Logo / Banner competition
» New forum banner required!
» Banner commision
» =TFC= Banner
» Ozfigurama Mattel WWE Competition

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official PaRaDoX™ Site :: Archive :: Competition Center :: Banner Competition Hands-In-
Jump to: