Ready or not, here we come!

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Global Moderators When are you ganna announce the winner of the banner compitition?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dreamkiller

PSN : dreamkiller
Bananas : 2580

PostSubject: Global Moderators When are you ganna announce the winner of the banner compitition?   Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:29 pm

We all worked so hard and we deserved to know who won being that the competition is over it would be nice for an update to let us know what is happening and who won. All with I love you

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny

PSN : xJohnny022x
Bananas : 4180

PostSubject: Re: Global Moderators When are you ganna announce the winner of the banner compitition?   Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:37 pm

yeehh foreal. i did work hard. i would just like to win so i could idk somehow repay you guys for the awesome job u guys did.

My Latest Art.

Click Here To Get Every Gamesave Made By Myself ExTiinXioN

Click Here To View Who Hacked PSN

Quote :
[17:05:35] -_-I3eA$t M0d3-_- : Im fucking horney wet and loose
[17:25:21] ExTiinXion is Disconnected on Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:08 pm

Quote :
[20:46:06] -_-I3eA$t M0d3-_- : ExTiinXion watz good honey bun
[20:46:10] ExTiinXion is Disconnected on Sun May 15, 2011 8:46 pm

"Time just has its way with victims, who are too blind to see the end. And now the end is in arm's length. Time isn't forever and I guess we all have to grow as a person at one point or another. It's a stupid fact of life, but we all have to do it, believe it or not." - zkobman
Have A Good Life Bro. Gonna Miss You. Victory Dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deadly_player007

PSN : deadly_player007/sniping_pro007
Bananas : 2771

PostSubject: Re: Global Moderators When are you ganna announce the winner of the banner compitition?   Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:58 pm

Me too!!!!!!!! I worked so hard on my final banner. For me and everybody their final banner is like the most precious thing so the moderators should announce it tell everyone who won. Also moderators please do look at my final banner.

Currently learning coding and making vip stuff for my site.
Guest heres the link http://www.3litecoders.tk
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.3litecoders.tk/
Xxlilchucky123xX

PSN : Xxlilchuchy123xX
Bananas : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Global Moderators When are you ganna announce the winner of the banner compitition?   Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:18 am

they arnt going to make a desition now it will take a couple of days cuz they got to talk about and people just b patient
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Global Moderators When are you ganna announce the winner of the banner compitition?   Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:47 am

We are debating on this now. Be patient! Smile

Us three have very busy lives to attend to. So please have a little patience with us.

But, we have a pretty good idea of who the winner is. We are dealing with prizes at the moment. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny

PSN : xJohnny022x
Bananas : 4180

PostSubject: Re: Global Moderators When are you ganna announce the winner of the banner compitition?   Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:03 am

Ohhh Ightt Bro.

My Latest Art.

Click Here To Get Every Gamesave Made By Myself ExTiinXioN

Click Here To View Who Hacked PSN

Quote :
[17:05:35] -_-I3eA$t M0d3-_- : Im fucking horney wet and loose
[17:25:21] ExTiinXion is Disconnected on Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:08 pm

Quote :
[20:46:06] -_-I3eA$t M0d3-_- : ExTiinXion watz good honey bun
[20:46:10] ExTiinXion is Disconnected on Sun May 15, 2011 8:46 pm

"Time just has its way with victims, who are too blind to see the end. And now the end is in arm's length. Time isn't forever and I guess we all have to grow as a person at one point or another. It's a stupid fact of life, but we all have to do it, believe it or not." - zkobman
Have A Good Life Bro. Gonna Miss You. Victory Dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dreamkiller

PSN : dreamkiller
Bananas : 2580

PostSubject: Re: Global Moderators When are you ganna announce the winner of the banner compitition?   Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:12 am

OH OK MAN...Just keep us posted when you have the time.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattJeTe®

PSN : megaelitexx
Bananas : 3586

PostSubject: Re: Global Moderators When are you ganna announce the winner of the banner compitition?   Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:55 am

Lol I wonder who win , even though i didnt do any banner (im not good at it ) lmaoo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XxJ3ad_J3oyxX

PSN : None of ur business :D
Bananas : 2617

PostSubject: Re: Global Moderators When are you ganna announce the winner of the banner compitition?   Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:08 am

wow really freaking be patient they are not like us they don't have free time like us they got jobs and college cant u be patient for 3 or 4 days damn...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Global Moderators When are you ganna announce the winner of the banner compitition?   

Back to top Go down

Global Moderators When are you ganna announce the winner of the banner compitition?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1