Share | 

ehh FAGGOT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xmaverickx

PSN : maverick12ga
Bananas : 2460

PostSubject: ehh FAGGOT   Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:21 pm

ex, my BALLS droped in ur moms throat Smile faggot dumb ass old joke u make''come back when ur balls drop'' get the f outta here u come and comment on my thread to start shit,good job buddy u feel good abought urself? go get out the basement and run to ur dad and choke on his limp dick will ya,go get a job and get a vehical then pay some bills then choke on that limp dick some more,thennnnn go hit up the 5 dollar bitch on the corner and get some type of pussy or ass and then come back and comment on this thread,ohh ur gonna lock it though woooooo ima keep commenting on this fucking website all i want in diff threads,this wasnt between either of u 2 to comment on my thread,but i dont mind so if u can,chill out i feel like i could be doing better thing than going between u 2 on this webpage,i dont know u and u dont know me lets keep it that way ok?thanks sincerely,Maverick
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the_skiler

PSN : Xx-SKILL3RxX
Bananas : 2839

PostSubject: Re: ehh FAGGOT   Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:32 pm

dam who is this to??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the_skiler

PSN : Xx-SKILL3RxX
Bananas : 2839

PostSubject: Re: ehh FAGGOT   Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:46 pm

ex, my BALLS droped in ur moms throat Smile faggot dumb ass old joke u make''come back when ur balls drop'' get the f outta here u come and comment on my thread to start shit,good job buddy u feel good abought urself? go get out the basement and run to ur dad and choke on his limp dick will ya,go get a job and get a vehical then pay some bills then choke on that limp dick some more,thennnnn go hit up the 5 dollar bitch on the corner and get some type of pussy or ass and then come back and comment on this thread,ohh ur gonna lock it though woooooo ima keep commenting on this fucking website all i want in diff threads,this wasnt between either of u 2 to comment on my thread,but i dont mind so if u can,chill out i feel like i could be doing better thing than going between u 2 on this webpage,i dont know u and u dont know me lets keep it that way ok?thanks sincerely,Maverick
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[4Ł]T®uєŁegend

PSN : X-TrueLegend-X
Bananas : 3364

PostSubject: Re: ehh FAGGOT   Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:49 pm

xmaverickx wrote:
Ok this is now strike 2 you make another pointless post like this and you will be banned.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://foreverlegendz.net/
ExTiinXion
Johnny
Johnny

PSN : xJohnny022x
Bananas : 4357

PostSubject: Re: ehh FAGGOT   Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:56 am

Yo True my fault for replying to this.
But im not sure if i read something if shootemup was admin but yo shootemup.
Like Truelegend said. Strike two. he does it again try to IPBan him. cus as far as i know i can account ban but for this type of issue if it were up to me it would be an IPBAN.

BTW TO PEOPLE WHO ARE READING THIS.
he says he had COLLAGE training to get into PSNS so im assuming he's somewhat in collage... think about it a dude in collage threatening people probably 3-4 years younger then him... LOL

My Latest Art.

Click Here To Get Every Gamesave Made By Myself ExTiinXioN

Click Here To View Who Hacked PSN

Quote :
[17:05:35] -_-I3eA$t M0d3-_- : Im fucking horney wet and loose
[17:25:21] ExTiinXion is Disconnected on Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:08 pm

Quote :
[20:46:06] -_-I3eA$t M0d3-_- : ExTiinXion watz good honey bun
[20:46:10] ExTiinXion is Disconnected on Sun May 15, 2011 8:46 pm

"Time just has its way with victims, who are too blind to see the end. And now the end is in arm's length. Time isn't forever and I guess we all have to grow as a person at one point or another. It's a stupid fact of life, but we all have to do it, believe it or not." - zkobman
Have A Good Life Bro. Gonna Miss You. Victory Dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ehh FAGGOT   

Back to top Go down

ehh FAGGOT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official PaRaDoX™ Site :: Archive :: Discussing The World :: Announcements/News-
Jump to: